1. Robust and rigid construction throughout, ensuring vibration free working.
2. Special Alloy casting to ensure maximum strength and long life.
3. Quick Return motion to save return stroke time.
4. Feed Mechanism Designed to advance only in the return stroke.
5. The Cross Rail is Box section heavily ribbed with large surface.
6. All working parts properly seasoned and machine finished on imported machines, followed by proper scraping, to obtain more precision working and long life.
7. Lubrication System so designed that lubricant reaches to every individual part.
8. Gear Box placed in such a position as to enhance the appearance of the whole machine.
9. All gears cut on imported hobbing machine, hence smooth and silent run.
10. Gear shifting levers interlocked to prevent breakage or damage.
11. Most up to-date stroke adjusting arrangement.
12. Tool Holder so designed that it holds the tool on any desired angle and in any required position most efficiently.
13. High friction clutch in easy reach to operator to stop and start the machine in a moment.
14. All parts are standardized, hence replaceable.
|Heavy Duty Belt Driven / Motorised Planning Machine|
|Stroke Length as Required||Units||4ft to 40 ft as required|
|Size between column||FT||3ft||4ft||5ft||6ft||7ft to 10ft|
|Width between columns||MM||900||1200||1500||1800||2100|
|Height under cross Rail||MM||900||1200||1500||1800||2000|
|Working surface Length||As per length of stroke Length|
|No. Of T- Slot||No.||5||5||6||6||7|
|Width of T-Slots||MM||19||19||19||19||19|
|Distance between T-Slots||MM.||127||127||148||190||190|
|No. of Tool Post||Nos.||One or Two as Per Order|
|Horizontal Traverse of tool holder||MM||900||1200||1500||1800||2100|
|Vertical Traverse of tool holder||MM||300||300||300||300||300|
|Max. swivel of tool head Slide to either side||DEGREE||±50°||±50°||±50°||±50°||±50°|
|Max. Size of tool Shank||MM||44x44||44x44||44x44||50x50||50x50|
|Swiveling of clapper box||MM||-25||-25||-25||-25||-25|
|Vertical Traverse of cross rail||MM||850||1150||1400||1700||2000|
|Elevating traverse of cross head||MM||800||1050||1200||1400||1680|
|Power Requirement||1440 RPM||As per Planner Machine Size|
|Cross Rail Elevating motor If Ordered at extra cost||960 RPM/ HP||1||1||1.5||2||3|
|PLANNER SPEEDS & FEEDS:|
|Table Surface speed with Reduction Gear Box at extra cost|
|Table speed Forward||M/per min||8||8||8||7||7|
|Table speed Return||M/per min||20||20||20||18||18|
|Range of tool head feeds per stroke:|
|Vertical||mm||0.20 to 1.03||0.20 to 1.03||0.20 to 1.03||0.20 to 1.03||0.20 to 1.03|
|Horizontal||mm||0.30 to 1.3||0.30 to 1.3||0.30 to 1.3||0.30 to 1.3||0.30 to 1.3|